Albacore Tuna recipe with Sesame Seeds
• 4 cups of shiitake mushroom caps or around 10 ounces (it is already sliced thinly)
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divide it
• ¼ cup of rice vinegar
• ¼ cup of broth made of organic vegetable
• 1 tablespoons of sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
• 2 pieces of bok choy, use the baby and medium size one and make it quartered lengthwise
• 2 tablespoons of soy sauce with low sodium
• 1 tablespoon of canola oil
• 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro (it is already chopped)
• 4 frozen or fresh fillets of albacore tuna fish or around 6 ounces, thaw it
• ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, use the freshly ground one
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 2 cups of white rice, use the one with long grain and hot cook it
- Prepare a skillet in medium size and heat it over medium-high. Use a pan and add olive oil. Swirl it to coat.
- Add mushrooms. Sauté them until they are browned lightly for about five minutes, stir it occasionally.
- Add vinegar and broth. Boil them until nearly all liquid has evaporated for about 1 minute. Keep warm.
- Steam the bok choy for 1 minute.
- Set the skillet to be heated over medium-high. Use the pan and add the sesame oil. Swirl it to coat.
- Cut the bok choy side down and add to the pan. Cook it for about 1 minute. Put soy sauce with sesame seeds into it to cook until they are heated thoroughly for 1 minute.
- Add cilantro and 1 tablespoon of cooking liquid from bok choy into the mushroom mixture. Stir them to combine.
- Heat cast iron skillet in large size over high. Use the pan and add canola oil to swirl for coating.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt over the fish evenly and then add it to the pan. Sauté each side for 1 minute until it reaches the doneness degree you desire. Let it stand for 1 minute.
- Cut them into slices with the thickness of 1/4-inch.
- Albacore tuna recipes are now ready to be served on serving plate.
See also: Simple Recipe for Baked Chicken Breast