Two parts of the chicken that are usually used for cooking are breast and drumstick. People choose drumstick because it is less expensive and easy to cook. You do not have to slice it into small pieces anymore. Baked chicken drumstick recipes are recommended to try for a delicious meal. This recipe might seem similar to bake chicken breast. However, some additional ingredients are added to give new taste. Of course, you can improve this recipe on your own with more drumstick and seasonings.
• 6-8 chicken drumstick
• 2 cups water
• 1/2 cup vinegar brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1 ½ tablespoons mustard
• 2 tablespoons chili pepper
• 2-3 chopped onion or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• ½ cup butter
• ½ cup olive oil
1. Prepare baking dish.
2. Put chicken drumstick into the dish.
3. Add brown sugar, onion, vinegar, salt, chili pepper, mustard, and olive oil.
4. Add a little bit water to reduce the thickness.
5. Heat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
6. Put chicken into the oven and use aluminum foil to cover.
7. Bake chicken until the juices are running out.
8. The bone will turn into dark color.
9. Turn chicken slowly and bake it again.
10. Average baking time is fifty to sixty minutes.
11. Use paper to dissolve the moist and juices.
The recipe is for family dining session. Just add more chicken for the large event. You can buy chicken at the store and clean it yourself. Remove skin from the drumstick. Besides baking dish, you can use a large bowl to mix chicken and other. Spread everything equally and wait for ten minutes until the chicken absorb. Be careful not to put much water to prevent wet and more juices. Baked chicken drumstick recipes are solely for a drumstick. It is not good to mix breast and drumstick in one dish. Of course, such rule does not work for the different cooking method.
You can add pepper to replace chili pepper. Both of them are different seasonings. Choose garlic or onion to give delicious texture. However, using both might be good to create a unique taste. If you like sweet, add brown sugar. Keep at a proportional level to avoid much sweet and ruin chicken texture. Baked chicken drumstick recipes are flexible based what you can get at home.
Enjoy this recipe alongside rice, potato, or salad. The combination between bake chicken and smashed potato will give a delicious meal for lunch. Baking process takes less than an hour, but you need more time for preparation. Baked chicken drumstick recipes can be served for dinner party with friends and family.