Are you a chicken recipe fan? Well, you should try the boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes then. This definitely will make one of your favorite recipes. It is delicious and is a great menu to serve over family dinner. And, it takes only a few minutes to get it done. Why does this recipe use chicken, anyway? Chicken is the tenderest meat, so it doesn’t require too much time to create the perfect dish. And, chicken is also perfect to be served with various sauces. Therefore, you can do so innovation regarding the sauces. This recipe uses honey and soy sauce as the base for the sauce, but you can also add some other ingredients you think are great. So, let’s start cooking this delightful recipe.
All the ingredients for the boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes are cheap and easy to find in any grocery shops. If the ingredients are regular in your kitchen, then you do not have to buy any of them. Just grab them from your fridge and start cooking.
- 8 pieces of chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 garlic cloves (all minced)
- ½ tsp salt
Now that you have all the ingredients ready, you can start cooking the delicious boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes. Make sure to follow the instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Prepare a bowl that has tight fitting to put the flour into
- Add the boneless skinless chicken in batches and continue to shake the chickens to coat it with flour
- Shake off the excess flour
- Get an 8×8 baking dish, grease it with oil or butter and place the chickens
- Avoid laying the chickens flat
- The chickens have to have the same shape like when they were still in package
- Get a small bowl to mix soy sauce, garlic, honey and seasonings
- Pour the mixed seasonings over the chicken
- Cover the baking dish and bake it for 30 minutes
- Uncover the dish and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and serve it on the plate with the sauce
Well, you will certainly be satisfied with the result of the delightful boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes. It can be the next favorite dish of your kids. Just try it at home.