Buffalo chicken dip recipe crock pot would be great to be served for gatherings and parties as an appetizer for your guests. You can also have this dip with some tortilla chips. Crock pot which is used in this recipe is useful to keep the dip always warm. So, it will be ready to enjoy throughout your day. The dip itself is also very quick to prepare. If you want to make buffalo chicken dip for many people, you can double up the ingredients to feed all people. Let’s check the ingredients and some cooking steps below.
- ¾ cup of hot sauce
- 2 cans or 10 ounces of chicken
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 2 packets or 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Take cooking spray, use the non-stick one. Coat bottom part of crock pot lightly to make the dip not sticky.
- Turn on the crock pot. Set the high heat.
- Put the chicken, ranch dressing, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and hot sauce into crock pot.
- Put on the cover to melt all ingredients inside crock pot for a while.
- Stir this mixture occasionally to make the cream cheese melt. Stir all ingredients to help in breaking apart larger chicken pieces.
- Put back the cover of crock pot after you finish the stirring.
- Set crock pot on low heat after 45 minutes. Stir it again to make sure they are melted and combined nicely.
- Open crock pot to put cheddar cheese when it is in low heat. Then stir cheddar cheese with the mixture.
- The dip is ready. Enjoy buffalo chicken dip recipe crock pot with your family.
When you cook buffalo chicken dip recipe crock pot, you have to be careful to prevent your hand from burning since crock pot is going to be really hot. If you use mozzarella cheese in big blocks to cook this dip, make sure that you shred the cheese or cut it into small pieces. If you like cheddar cheese so much, you can put it a lot when you are about to serve the dip.
The cooking process of this dip will take 2.5 hours using low heat. Meanwhile, when you cook it using high heat, the cooking process will take 45 minutes. You can choose which heat to cook the recipe. Either way, this buffalo chicken dip recipe crock pot will have the same taste.