• ½ cup of mustard (yellow mustard is better)
• ½ cup of honey
• 1 clove of garlic, chopped
• 2 tablespoons orange juice
• 1 cup of wheat flour
• 3 cup of panko whole wheat bread crumbs
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 2 pounds of chicken meat (boneless and skinless), cut into strips
- Prepare a ceramic bowl or glass. Mix honey, mustard, garlic and orange juice on it. Take ¼ of the mustard mix and transfer it to a bowl. It will be used as a dipping sauce.
- Prepare the oven and preheat it to 230 degrees C or 450 degrees F. Put the wire cooling racks to the baking sheets.
- Prepare 3 shallow bowls. Stir the wheat flour with ½ teaspoon of salt in the first shallow bowl.
- On the second shallow bowl, stir bread crumbs with another ½ teaspoon of salt. Next, place the eggs in the remaining shallow bowl.
- Press the chicken strips into the wheat flour mixture. Cover all sides of the chicken with it and shake to get rid of the excess flour.
- Dip the chicken strips into the beaten egg and after that, rub it with the mixture of bread crumb. Hit it with your hands to make the bread crumbs that have not attached fall away.
- Line up the chicken strips in the baking sheets.
- Put it into the oven for about 15 to 18 minutes. The chicken tenders recipes are finished when the meat no longer pink and dry.
- Serve it with the mustard sauce we made in the first step.
he thickness level of the bread crumbs can be measured by your preferences. It sometimes covers the taste of the chicken if you make it thicker. Adding more times to the grilling time can also make the chicken cooked evenly and make it tastier. It is recommended for you who cannot eat raw meat or if you want to ensure the cleanliness of the meat. The marinating times also give a huge effect on the taste. The longer you let the chicken marinate, the better it tastes. Try other chicken tenders recipes available on the internet to experience other ways to eat chicken tenders.