Copper River Salmon Recipe with Butter Lemon Basil
• 8 – 6 oz Copper River salmon fillets
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper for seasoning
• 8 oz unsalted European-style butter
• 8 leaves fresh basil
1. Make the compound butter by placing the butter into a mixing bowl.
2. Take the basil leaves and layer it one by one, then roll tightly.
3. To create slivers of basil, you need to slice thinly.
4. Put them into a bowl.
5. Squeeze lemon juice and give lemon zest. Blend all the materials by using a spatula or potato masher.
6. Give some salt to give a taste.
7. Put butter on the end side of parchment paper (10-inch square piece).
8. Roll it in the paper then make a cylinder around 5 inches.
9. Twist the ends of the cylinder and put it into the freezer for at least an hour.
10. Heat the grill to medium-high.
11. Massage salmon fillet with olive oil then gives it salt and pepper.
12. Put salmon on the grill around 2 minutes.
13. Spin up to 90 degrees to create cross marks and grilled 2 minutes more.
14. Rotate salmon over 2-3 minutes and turn it again to 90 degrees a few minutes more.
15. Take salmon into the plate and squeeze the lemon.
16. Now, take out the salmon from grill and butter from the freezer.
17. Slice thinly about one or two compound butter with the parchment paper.
18. Remove the parchment paper and the top copper river salmon with butter.
19. For the last touch, garnish the dish with basil or lemon slice on the plate.