If you desire some simple and easy comfort food that you can savor on the convenience of your home, you might have looked for easy Salisbury steak recipe with onion soup mix. Even though the recipe sounds tough with two kinds of cooking to prepare, this recipe is not so tricky, though. You will find all the joy and excitement in the cooking process along the way. Be sure to spare yourself off times to make this wonderfully delicious recipe.
Easy Salisbury Steak recipe with onion soup mix will find its perfect match with winter as the fat from the steak. Moreover, the soup itself can warm you up from the chilly cold. However, you can break yourself off the stereotype by eating this pretty much anytime you want. If you eat this cooking in other seasons besides winter, you can always make this cold and still find this quite savory. For those of you who have craved for this recipe, here are several ingredients and tips on how to make this in your kitchen.
• 1 or 1 ½ lbs. or pounds of lean ground beef
• 1 egg
• ½ cup of dry bread crumbs, or replace it with crushed salted crackers
• ½ tablespoons of ground pepper
• 1 finely chopped onion
• 1 can condensed French onion soup, or simply use your handmade French soup
• ¼ cup of ketchup
• 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
• 2 cups of water
- Combine the egg, crackers, and pepper in a large bowl or pretty much anything big which can fit those ingredients until they are perfectly combined.
- Put the batter aside and prepare your lean ground beef.
- Crumble it with the batter and mix it until it is perfectly combined as well.
- Shape this mixed beef in a shape of a patty.
- Turn on the griller and heat it to the medium heat.
- Put the patty on it and grill each side until it is browned which takes about 3 or 4 minutes per each side.
- Put the browned patty and keep it warm.
- Then mix the French onion soup mix with water and flour in a heat-proof bowl and stir it while it boils.
Then put the patty back on the grille to make sure it is perfectly cooked.
The last thing on the easy Salisbury steak recipe with onion soup mix put the patty on the plate and pour it into the soup.
That is all for the easy Salisbury steak recipe with onion soup mix. Let us dig in!