In certain situation, you probably have nothing left but frozen chicken breast in your fridge. For this situation, you can take advantage of frozen chicken breast recipes. It allows you to make delicious dinner from chicken breast out of the freezer. Here are the ingredients and instructions on how to make one.
- 4 boneless, skinless, frozen chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoon of mustard
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ¼ tablespoon of garlic
- ¼ tablespoon of black pepper
- 1/3 cups of dried breadcrumbs
- The first step of frozen chicken breast recipes is preheating the oven. Use it to defrost the chicken breast. After the chicken breast is completely defrosted, you can proceed to the next step.
- Put the defrosted chicken breast on the tray. It will prevent the juice from defrosted chicken breast to leak everywhere.
- Apply mustard all over its surface. At the same time, you can also sprinkle the ingredients all over it. To make the ingredients spread evenly on its surface, try to roll over it. The ingredients required for it are including salt, black pepper, garlic, and dried breadcrumbs.
- After the entire surface of chicken breast is covered with those ingredients, you can start to bake it. Bake it in an oven at 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue the baking for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, the chicken breast should be turned brown. It is the best condition for the chicken breast. The frozen chicken breast recipes that you just made are ready to serve for the family dinner.
- Optional: You can use the sauce as a complement for the serving. This serving suggestion is optional since the recipe is already giving you the best chicken breast condition.
Frozen chicken breast is considered as the common meat ingredients for many recipes. Aside from chicken breast, a variety of fishes is also considered as a common ingredient as well. Chicken breast is mostly used due to its tender texture. As for the fish, people often store it in the form of fillet instead.
Storing chicken breast is the best way to keep it fresh. Most people disagree about keeping it too long inside the fridge. The cold temperature of the fridge might alter its tenderness. However, it creates ice that adds to its juiciness.
In general, the cooking instruction for frozen chicken breast recipes is not much different from cooking chicken breast in fresh condition. The only difference is that you need to defrost it before you process the meat.