Making pasta sauce is quite easy and simple, but sometimes you are getting confused about what kind of delicious pasta sauce to use. It is because there are various kinds of sauces, such as Bolognese, carbonara, spicy tuna, and Aglio e Olio sauce. In this time, we will make healthy shrimp pasta recipes Aglio Olio. It is easy to practice at your home.
You can follow some cooking classes of Italian food. As an alternative, read the cooking books and also get the recipes easily on the internet. This is easy and tasty pasta Aglio e Olio with Shrimp, garlic, olive oil, etc. This will be great for weeknights. Here is what you will need to make healthy shrimp pasta recipes Aglio e Olio.
• 500gr shrimp, remove the head and clean them
• 300gr fusilli pasta
• 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 5 chilies, thinly sliced
• 3 finely chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tbsp Olive oil
• 1 tsp granulated sugar
• 2 tsp salt
• Pepper to taste
• 2000 ml water
1. Heat the water to a boil, then add salt.
2. Add fusilli pasta and let it cooked.
3. If the pasta is already cooked, remove it from the heat and set aside.
4. Stir-fry garlic and chilies.
5. Add shrimp, finely chopped fresh parsley and salt to taste. Stir them until the shrimp turns golden brown.
6. Add the mixture of pasta, stir evenly and lift up.
7. Your healthy shrimp pasta Aglio e Olio is ready to serve.
See also: 15 Minutes High Protein Pasta Recipe
To make Aglio e Olio or well known as an Italy traditional pasta sauce, you should not directly add olive oil into the boiling and stir-fried pasta. However, you need only to add the sauce. It is the simple way to cook pasta, isn’t it? It doesn’t spend much your time. If you want to make excellent healthy shrimp pasta recipes, you can make the salad of tomato and onion.
What you need to make a tomato and onion Salad is 5 tomatoes, 1 onion, 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley, 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Then, prepare crusty bread as a complement. Mix thinly sliced tomatoes and onions with 1/4 cup finely chopped leaf parsley, extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for 20 minutes while you are preparing the dish. When your pasta is done, re-toss the salad. You can also serve it with crusty bread.
The healthy shrimp pasta recipes Aglio e Olio can be served with or without salad. However, if you want to make delicious into the exceptional taste, adding tomato and onion salad can be a perfect option.