Besides beef, salmon can also be the variations for making delicious and nutritious patties. Salmon also has a lower fat content than beef. The recipe for salmon patties can be eaten directly as the tasty lunch for your kids.
To make this recipe for salmon patties, you need some additional ingredients. Besides bread and fresh salmon, you need egg yolks, milk, nutmeg, salt, pepper, milk, garlic, and other. The cooking instruction is easy so that you can put it into practice. The ingredients and steps to make it are as follows.
• 250 grams of fresh salmon, sliced thinly
• 1 slice of bread, remove the edges
• 3 tbsp. of liquid milk
• 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 tbsp. sugar
• 1/2 tbsp. salt
• 1/4 tbsp. ground pepper
• 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
• 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
• 2 eggs (take the yolks only, and then shake it loosely
• 1 tbsp. butter to stir-fry
• 1 egg white
• 50 gr flour crumb
• Flour (to taste)
• 4 slices bread burger
• 4 pieces cheese
• 1 tomato, slice thinly
• Mayonnaise to taste
• 2 tbsp. butter
- Crush salmon using a chopper.
- Crush the bread and mix with fresh milk. The mixture of bread and milk stir evenly, then add chopped salmon.
- Add salt, sugar, oyster sauce, yolks, and stir finely.
- Heat butter and stir-fry garlic, nutmeg, and pepper. Remove the frying pan.
- All stir-fried ingredients pour into the bowl of chopped salmon and mix evenly. Add flour into the mixture to make it smooth and not sticky.
- Divide into 4 equal balls and flatten the balls. Immerse into egg white and sprinkle with flour crumb burger until all the sides covered.
- Fry patties.
- After the patties are cooked, prepare and arrange the bread burger with 1 patty, 1 slice of cheese, and 1 sliced tomato and mayonnaise then cover the top with bread
- Do the same thing until all completed.
- If all the bread is ready. It is time to place patties in the oven for 5 minutes to allow the cheese melts.
- Serve this burger recipe for salmon patties immediately.
See also: Best Classic Recipe for Salmon Cakes
This is a different way to cook salmon tastier and of course, healthier. Your kids will like it because the dish turns out into their favorite burger. This burger recipe for salmon patties can be perfect for breakfast and kids’ lunch to school.