Cauliflower is a magic vegetable because it doesn’t have various nutrients but also a very good taste. This time, recipes using riced cauliflower make great choices for your dinner menu to enjoy together with friends and family. Cauliflower is the best low carb vegetable that can be cooked into various dishes. Cooking it is also very easy and only takes a few minutes. You can boil it, stir fry it or even bake it. There are so many things you can do with it. For this recipe, cauliflower will be cooked as if it is rice. Yes, it may sound weird if you haven’t tried it before. But it does sound like a great choice.
Start this cooking session by shopping the ingredients of recipes using riced cauliflower at the nearest grocery stores. Make sure to buy the ones with good quality.
• 1 large head cauliflower (sliced into small pieces)
• 1 finely diced medium onion
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
• 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
• Kosher salt
• Fresh juice from ½ lemon
Before you start cooking the recipes using riced cauliflower, you should not be intimidated by the name of the recipe. It is a very easy recipe. Even if you are a beginner, you can cook this recipe as if you are a pro and successfully make a very good dish.
- As a start, trim cauliflower flowers by cutting away the stem as much as possible. Then, break up the florets into 3 batches and insert it into the food processor. Then, pulse the processor until the cauliflower resembles couscous
- Prepare a large skillet and heat it over medium-high heat. Pour few drips of oil and wait until the oil gets hot.
- Add the onions to the skillet and stir it to coat. Continue stirring and cooking the onions until they become golden brown and softened. It usually takes around 8 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir it with the onion until well mixed.
- Add the salt and continue cooking for around 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat
- Prepare a large serving bowl and remove the cauliflower into the bowl. Grab the parsley use it to garnish. Sprinkle it with lemon juice and a bit of salt for the taste.
see also: Easy and Tasty Recipe for Salmon Patties
For your information, this dish is best to serve while warm. Therefore, make sure to cook recipes using riced cauliflower minutes before the meal time starts.