Being a fan of Reese’s candy is very normal because this is one of the best candies ever made. There is no better peanut butter candy than this one. So, being addicted to this candy is not something you can call weird. If you want to eat this candy in a different way, you may want to try this Reeses Rice Krispie treats recipe. It is a no bake candy which takes only an hour of your time. It is very easy that your kids can help you with it. It is reminiscent of the old classic Rice Krispie treat. So, both adults and kids will love it. Let’s get started and prepare all the ingredients.
Preparing all the ingredients for this Reeses Rice Krispie treats recipe takes only a few minutes. Do not forget to add as many as Reese’s peanut butter cups. The more you add, the better it will be. It will even be hard to stop chewing because it is that delicious.
• 16 cups or 10.5 ounces of Reese peanut butter cups (divided and cut)
• 5 cups of coca Krispies cereal
• 3 tablespoons of Karo syrup
• 5 tablespoon of butter
• 2/3 cups of peanut butter chips
• 2/3 cups of dark chocolate or milk chocolate chips (according to your liking)
• 10 ounces of mini marshmallows
See also: How to Cook Tuna Fillet Recipes
Just like what you have heard, this Reeses Rice Krispie treats recipe doesn’t need any baking. It is very simple that you will never fail to make it though it is your first time.
- Prepare 9 x 13-inch pan and lightly grease it with butter
- Prepare big pan and melt butter in the pan over low heat
- Slowly, add in the Karo syrup and mini marshmallows. Keep stirring over medium heat until all the marshmallow melted and smooth
- Remove the pan from heat and continue by adding in the Cocoa Krispies. Stir it until all well blended.
- Fold in 8 cups of peanut butter cups
- Press the peanut butter cups gently into the pan. Spray the nonstick cooking spray to spread in the pan quickly
- Open the remaining 8 cups of peanut butter cups and sprinkle it over the top of the chunks
- Gently press it down
- Prepare small pan and put the chocolate chips in it
- Move the pan into microwave for 50 minutes to melt the chocolate chips
- Spoon the melted chocolate into sandwich baggy
- Drizzling the melted chocolate over the top by snipping the bag’s corner
- Prepare pan and melt peanut butter chips in a similar way like you do with the milk chocolate chips
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter chips
- Set it up for 15 minutes or put it in the fridge
- Cut it into small chunks before serving the result of your Reeses Rice Krispie treats recipe
If you do not have any idea of treats for your kid’s birthday, this Reeses Rice Krispie treats recipe definitely can be your choice.