When it comes to the recipe with chicken as the main ingredient, the taste is always too good to ignore including with this traeger chicken breast recipe. Hearing only the name of this recipe already makes everyone mouthwatering. Yes, this is a brilliant recipe that comes with a very flavorful taste making it a perfect dinner menu when you have a party. Unlike another recipe, this chicken recipe uses Traeger sauce. This is the secret behind its flavorful taste that you will make your guest ask for the second plate. Just like other chicken recipes, this one is also very easy and takes only a few minutes to get it done. On it is ready to serve, enjoy it with your family and friends.
Let’s start your grocery shopping to buy all the ingredients for this excellent Traeger chicken breast recipe. All the ingredients are available in any grocery shops.
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 tsp freshly pressed garlic
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle sauce of Traeger Honey Bourbon
- 1 bottle sauce of Traeger regular BBQ
- 1 bottle sauce of Traeger Texas Spicy BBQ
- Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan (optional)
- Kirkland sweet mesquite seasoning (optional)
Now that you have all the ingredients ready, you can start cooking this Traeger chicken breast recipe very soon. Do not worry because this recipe is very easy to make. Even if you are not a pro, you will not make any failure.
- Cover the sliced chicken breast in garlic, olive oil, sweet mesquite seasoning, blackened Saskatchewan and Worcestershire sauce
- Get a separate bowl and combine Texas BBQ spicy sauce, regular BBQ sauce, Traeger’s honey bourbon BBQ sauce and also the regular BBQ sauce
- Start the Traeger on Smoke with the lid open for 4-5 minutes until the fire is established. Then, you should increase the temperature until reaching 450 F and close the lid for 10 to 15 minutes
- Place the sliced chicken breast on the hot grill.
- Cook each chicken breast for 20 to 30 minutes
- Splash on the mixture of 3 BBQ sauce on the chicken 5 minutes before it is done
- Remove the cooked chicken from the grill and serve it with mashed potatoes or salad
When you think of cooking this Traeger chicken breast recipe for your BBQ party in the summer with your friends and family, you will get lots of praise.