Tuna contains nutrients that are excellent for the human body. It has the soft texture and delicious taste, so it makes everyone falls in love with this type of fish. There are so many recipes of tuna that you can try at home. But this time, we will discuss the tuna fillet recipes with teriyaki sauce. It is super tasty and easy. Well, you can make it at your home. The ingredients and methods are super easy to follow. Here’s step by step of tuna fillet recipes cooking instruction. Without further ado, let’s start cooking!
Tuna Fillet Recipes with Teriyaki Sauce
The Main Ingredients:
• 2 fresh tuna fish
• 3 tomatoes (small size)
• Salt to taste
• Lime to grease tuna
• Teriyaki sauce
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 onion small size round cut
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1sdm soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- The first to do is smearing tuna with lemon and salt, then let stand about 10 minutes. It will remove the fishy smell of tuna.
- Set up a skillet and then heat the cooking oil to fry tuna. Fry tuna till the color is brown then set aside.
- The next step is how to make teriyaki sauce.
- All you need is preparing a skillet, then put about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- The next step is you have to fry the onion with a small flame. After the color is changing, add garlic.
- Add the tomatoes (make sure you cut the tomatoes into small pieces).
- Add water, wait until it boils.
- If the water is boiled, you can put teriyaki sauce.
- Then add pepper, leek, soy sauce both salty and not. Then add tomato sauce, stir all the ingredients until cooked.
- Add the chopped onion, then lift.
- After you put the tuna in a plate, bowl or any container you like, pour the tuna with spiced teriyaki sauce on it. It will look impressive.
- Tuna fillet recipes with teriyaki sauce are ready to serve along with warm rice.
See also: Recipes Using Riced Cauliflower Ideal for Dieters
It is easy to make, isn’t? Tuna fillet recipes
with teriyaki sauce will be good either for lunch or dinner. Make sure you get the fresh tuna. The high quality of materials impact to the food flavors. Tuna does have a fairly high price, but when you process it in a right way, it will create a perfect taste. The high price of tuna will be worth it with the delicacy of taste. It is so tempting the appetite. This food is perfect served for your family.
However, if you want to cook apart Tuna fillet recipes with teriyaki sauce, you can also grill or bake tuna. It will be healthier, and the taste will be great as well. You have to be choosy. Tuna is usually ready most of the year. You can choose a reddish color of tuna. However, you have to avoid the flesh with dark spots.