Tuna Sandwich with Crunchy Filling
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts
- 1 can of tuna, drain it (1 can is as much as 5 ounce)
- 1 stalk of celery, chop it finely
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- Black pepper, use the ground one
- Garlic powder to taste, or use as much as 1 pinch
- White sugar to taste, or use as much as 1 pinch
- Onion, chop it (if you do not like it, skip this ingredient because this is optional)
- Cheyenne pepper to taste, or use as much as 1 pinch
- Green onion, chop it (this is also optional, so use it only if you prefer it to be inside your tuna sandwich)
- 4 slices of bread
- Add tuna fish, peanuts, mayonnaise, celery, and raisins into a bowl. Mix them well.
- For the seasoning of this sandwich, add salt, curry powder, sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder into the bowl with previously mixed ingredients.
- Stir in green onions and onion. Make sure that all ingredients have been mixed properly.
- Serve this mixture on the sliced bread.
- Simple tuna fish sandwich recipe is now ready to be served.
See also: Easy and Tasty Recipe for Salmon Patties
When you use canned tuna fish, cut open tuna can using a can opener, but leave its lid in still in place. Hold the can over a bowl or a sink. Press its lid into tuna fish. After that, tilt the can to drain the liquid completely. Finally, you can remove its cover and transfer tuna fish into a medium or large mixing bowl. If you prefer to have a lighter salad for this tuna fish sandwich recipe, instead of mayonnaise you better use yogurt.