Turkey breast tenderloin recipe is probably one of turkey-related recipe you can always count on when you decide to go traditional. This part of Turkey has become everyone’s most favorite as turkey breast tenderloin has the tenderest meat compared to other parts of the turkey. Also, turkey breast is the easiest part of Turkey we can digest. This part can be found in many supermarkets, but be ready to find them out of stock due to flooding demand.
The simplest of turkey breast tenderloin recipe is baked turkey breast coated with simple sauce and mustard. You do not need many ingredients as the turkey breast itself has already rich flavor.
Even with this simple seasoning, you will get much delicacy like you always get from other savory foods. It is time to try this simply wonderful recipe yourself in your kitchen with ingredients as follows.
- 1 pound of turkey breast tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of dried Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
You might be surprised to find you only need a very few ingredient. Worry not as you will never be disappointed by the result at the end.
- Firstly, you need to put the turkey breast tenderloin in a sealed plastic bag and set it aside/
- Secondly, combine and mix the soy sauce, Dijon mustard, dried Rosemary, and hot sauce in a small bowl or anything that can fit such ingredients. Keep whisking the ingredients until they are perfectly combined.
- Thirdly, pour the mixing into the sealed plastic bag and shake it until the turkey breast tenderloin skin is coated thoroughly with the seasoning.
- The fourth step you need to do; keep the seasoning-coated turkey breast tenderloin in the refrigerator for 3 hours or so to make the turkey breast marinated. Keep in mind to shake the plastic bag now and then
- Next step; heat the oven on the broiler setting and put the turkey breast tenderloin in the oven.
- Last step on turkey breast tenderloin recipe; cook the turkey for 22 minutes and take it out of the oven. Slice the meat into several pieces and dinner is served.
See also: Tender and Moist Turkey Thigh Recipes
That is all for turkey breast tenderloin recipe. If you have an additional idea, just combine it with the basic recipe above. Well, have a nice dinner with something simple yet savory.