Turkey thigh recipes explained in this section will make turkey thighs tender and moist. Your family will love this food with no exception. You can feed four people by using the ingredients mentioned below. This four serving meal has the total amount of calories as much as 506 calls.
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 1 oven bag made of nylon to a great size which is heat-resistant
- 2 stalks of celery, cut them into pieces with the thickness of 1 inch
- I whole onion, cut it into pieces of 1 inch thick as well
- 4 thighs of Turkey
- 1 carrot in large size, cut it into pieces with 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Sprinkle the flour in an oven bag. Place this in a pan with the size of 11 x 9 inches.
- Spread celery, carrot, and onion pieces on the bottom of the bag.
- Rinse the turkey thighs. Pat dry them using paper towels.
- Rub some olive oil under its skin as well as on thighs’ outer part.
- Sprinkle salt on the thighs, and then rub under the skin.
- Arrange the thigh on the top part of the vegetable. Close oven bag with a tie and make slits in bag’s top part as much as six slits using a knife.
- Place the pan in the oven and make sure that oven bags do not touch the tops side of the heating element.
- Roast it until the thighs reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit when you insert a thermometer for this use into the meat. It takes about an hour.
- Turkey thigh recipes are now is ready to serve.
The vegetables that have been cooked could be put in a strainer. It can be added into the juices if you want to make a flavorful gravy. When it is difficult to find packaged turkey thighs on grocery stores near your place, you can ask the butcher to cut the legs from the whole turkey to try turkey thigh recipes.
The cooking time you need to cook this meal is as much as one hour while the preparation time is twenty minutes. So, it will be ready in 1 hour 2o minutes. Turkey thighs you cook should be juicy and tender. Therefore, you can decrease the time of cooking turkey thigh recipes as much as five minutes if your oven is hot that make the legs little bit dry.